FUNDRAISER FOR KOOKABURRA KIDS
13TH JULY 2018
9.30AM – 2.30PM
“Supporting Kids living in families affected by mental illness”
Candyland Playhouse have committed to holding quarterly fundraisers to support organisations who support our local community and/or touch the lives of our customers. Join us for a fun day out at Candyland Playhouse and help us to support an amazing charity.
The Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation support kids in school grades 3 to 12 living in families affected by mental illness.
Kookaburra Kids are currently supporting over 500 children across Sydney and they’re committed to delivering programs such as camp days and activity days for children that enables kids to meet other kids just like them, share experiences in an age appropriate environment ask questions, build confidence and resilience and help them reach their full potential.
What we have planned for the day:
- FREE Entry into Candyland
- Carnival Rides
- Free Face Painting 10am – 12pm
- Silent Auction
- Gold Coin Donation Sausage Sizzle
- Mon sand, games and activities
- Half Price Return Entry Voucher to Candyland
- Kookaburra Kids merchandise including soft toys and wrist bands will also be available to purchase on the day.
Check out their website https://kookaburrakids.org.au/ for more information on how they help.
If you think you can help by being a sponsor or donor, please Contact Us