Ceramic Painting vs Plaster Painting
CERAMIC PAINTING: How it works
Ceramic Painting is a unique experience
- Pick from our wide range of unpainted pottery (bisque). Our range includes plates, bowls, mugs, homewares, trinket boxes and figurines.
- Our friendly staff will walk you through the process, how the underglazes (paints) work and help with any ideas you may have.
- Relax and paint your chosen piece with unlimited studio time while you enjoying a bite from our café.
- Leave your finished items with us, we add a clear shiny glaze and fire them in our kiln to bring out the amazing colours and provide you with an item that will last a lifetime.
- Collect your masterpiece from us one week later, ready to use or give as a beautiful gift.
CERAMIC PAINTING : Why pick it?
Ceramic Painting provides a useable piece of artwork for your home
- A wide range of trinkets and practical homewares that can be designed just the way you want
- Be mesmerised by the way colours change after firing
- We’ll turn your items into a useable piece of pottery to treasure for a lifetime!
- Dishwasher and food safe to use every single day
- Recommended for 5 – 100 years old
PLASTER PAINTING : How it Works
Plaster painting is a simple and fun experience
- Pick from our wide range of unpainted plaster pieces. Including small and large items for boys and girls
- We will explain how all the acrylic paints work and help with any ideas you may have
- Relax and paint your chosen piece with unlimited studio time while enjoying a bite from our café.
- Take it home with you right away
PLASTER PAINTING : Why pick it?
Plaster painting means even the youngest family members can join in
- Take it home on the day!
- A cheaper alternative to ceramics
- You can see exactly how your piece will turn out right away
- Your items will be great ornaments for the home
- Recommended for 1 – 5 years old